A few weeks a go I found out that Pound world had released their makeup line.The line included every piece of basic makeup you could think of. Lipsticks to lip liners, concealer to foundation. I picked up some things which I felt I’d use on an everyday basis – kind of like a dupe for my current everyday makeup look. I grabbed the following:
- Miss Beauty Flawless Foundation in the Shade #1 Translucent
- Miss Beauty Pressed Powder in the Shade #2 Sweet Touch
- Miss Beauty Liquid Concealer in the Shade #1
- Miss Beauty Concealer in the Shade #1 Light
- Miss Beauty Blusher in the Shade #3 Honey
- Miss Beauty Lengthening Mascara in the Shade #1 Black
- Miss Beauty Eye Pencil in the Shade #1 Black
- Miss Beauty Fine Eyeliner
- Miss Beauty Lipstick in the Shade #356 Mauve
- Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #373 Glitter
- Miss Beauty Nail Polish in the Shade #386 Suede
All of which, came to (of course) £11.00!
I believe Pound world is just a UK thing, like Pound land – however, I’m sure in your own countries you have something similar!
I’ve also done a video on this collection, where I try out all the products and give an honest review!